Skip to main content

Time for Me

I have been working far too many hours each day.  I don’t want to fall off track or get even further behind schedule, but every once in a while I feel like I need to take some “ME TIME” and walk away from my office and studio.  It’s funny and I feel almost hypocritical because I tell myself that stepping away from work for a while will be good for me, but I really enjoy my work.  There really isn’t anything else that I would rather be doing. Whenever I try to mix it up and do something so-called nonproductive, I am just not satisfied and I head right back to work. So, I guess after all these years of trying to figure out who I am and what I want to do with my life, I have finally found that my greatest passion is in writing and playing music, exactly what I do for a living!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The American Opioid Epidemic and Mental Illness

Someone Like Me-Is there a connection between addiction and mental illness? I say there is! Some people say that addiction is a choice, but I know for a fact that it’s not. Mental illness plays a big part in a persons decision making process and lifestyle choices. I am now in the middle of writing my 7th book and I will explain in detail how my chemically imbalanced mind thinks and reacts.  Well, at least how mine did before treatment anyway! Sure, I am no pro and I am not a doctor, but I have a genuine real life experience and a story to tell. I hope that you will open your mind to the possibility, or shall I say the reality, that addiction is indeed a disease and not a choice.

Behind Blue Eyes

Book Seven will be out soon! I have an editor now and everything is going as planned, just a bit behind schedule. I am going to expose a certain something that I didn’t intentionally leave out of my other books. I think that you will find it interesting and as always, I hope to inspire and help at least one person. LOVE-PEACE-HAPPINESS-STRENGTH-susie  Sweet Melissa Book Seven- Behind Blue Eyes  Because no one knows what it’s like...

Book 4 Revised

I have finally finished revising book four of the Sweet Melissa Memoir series! 2 more to go! The audio version for book 1 is almost done! I need more time in each day because 24hrs is not enough! My #dream is starting to become a #reality