Skip to main content

Reviews!!!

Why are reviews so hard to get?

That’s what I would like to know!  It seems as though Amazon won’t let someone leave a review unless they have spent a certain amount of money on the site.  Also, family members and of course the author can’t leave reviews either.  I wonder why some authors have reviews that straight out mention that they are related and right there in the actual review! I don’t understand!!!!!!! Why are certain reviews being removed while others aren’t? I am trying to make it as an author in an honest way.  I’m not trying to manipulate the system or take advantage by using illegal tactics which are clearly stated and defined in Amazon’s TOS. I guess in the end, God will have my back. Karma’s a “B” I appreciate Amazon for allowing me to publish my work and I know that they are trying to regulate fraudulent reviews but some that I have seen on some #1 books in certain genres are ridiculous. Also, I have noticed a lot of review retaliation which in the end will only give more exposure to the book.  A 1 star review can possibly boost your sales 10 times over or more, so never let those stragglers get you down. Have a wonderful day! I’m off to revise book 1!!!
LOVE-PEACE-HAPPINESS-STRENGTH-susie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The American Opioid Epidemic and Mental Illness

Someone Like Me-Is there a connection between addiction and mental illness? I say there is! Some people say that addiction is a choice, but I know for a fact that it’s not. Mental illness plays a big part in a persons decision making process and lifestyle choices. I am now in the middle of writing my 7th book and I will explain in detail how my chemically imbalanced mind thinks and reacts.  Well, at least how mine did before treatment anyway! Sure, I am no pro and I am not a doctor, but I have a genuine real life experience and a story to tell. I hope that you will open your mind to the possibility, or shall I say the reality, that addiction is indeed a disease and not a choice.

Behind Blue Eyes

Book Seven will be out soon! I have an editor now and everything is going as planned, just a bit behind schedule. I am going to expose a certain something that I didn’t intentionally leave out of my other books. I think that you will find it interesting and as always, I hope to inspire and help at least one person. LOVE-PEACE-HAPPINESS-STRENGTH-susie  Sweet Melissa Book Seven- Behind Blue Eyes  Because no one knows what it’s like...

Book 4 Revised

I have finally finished revising book four of the Sweet Melissa Memoir series! 2 more to go! The audio version for book 1 is almost done! I need more time in each day because 24hrs is not enough! My #dream is starting to become a #reality