Skip to main content

SHARING IS CARING

PLEASE LEAVE A REVIEW


Before I started writing books, I myself, never left reviews.  I will admit that I had no idea of the relevance of reviews.  What difference did it make whether I left a review or not?  Who wants to hear what I have to say about something?  I figured that it did not matter.  Now, having five books out, I totally understand the importance and the necessity of reviews.  Whether good or bad, a review allows you to give your opinion on something, to help in making a purchase decision to a potential buyer.  When someone only has a few reviews it appears as though no one is buying the book.  "So why should I?" is what the buyer is possibly thinking.  It's funny but the number of reviews don't really, in all actuality, tell you if the book is selling or not.  Although, most readers do not know this.  That is why I am asking everyone to "Please leave a review" even if it is a bad one.  Of course, I do hope you enjoy my books, but I realize that you cannot please everyone all the time!  

PLEASE REMEMBER THAT SHARING IS CARING AND THAT YOUR REVIEW IS GREATLY APPRECIATED

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The American Opioid Epidemic and Mental Illness

Someone Like Me-Is there a connection between addiction and mental illness? I say there is! Some people say that addiction is a choice, but I know for a fact that it’s not. Mental illness plays a big part in a persons decision making process and lifestyle choices. I am now in the middle of writing my 7th book and I will explain in detail how my chemically imbalanced mind thinks and reacts.  Well, at least how mine did before treatment anyway! Sure, I am no pro and I am not a doctor, but I have a genuine real life experience and a story to tell. I hope that you will open your mind to the possibility, or shall I say the reality, that addiction is indeed a disease and not a choice.

Behind Blue Eyes

Book Seven will be out soon! I have an editor now and everything is going as planned, just a bit behind schedule. I am going to expose a certain something that I didn’t intentionally leave out of my other books. I think that you will find it interesting and as always, I hope to inspire and help at least one person. LOVE-PEACE-HAPPINESS-STRENGTH-susie  Sweet Melissa Book Seven- Behind Blue Eyes  Because no one knows what it’s like...

Book 4 Revised

I have finally finished revising book four of the Sweet Melissa Memoir series! 2 more to go! The audio version for book 1 is almost done! I need more time in each day because 24hrs is not enough! My #dream is starting to become a #reality