Skip to main content

Continued from previous post

So, everything was going great.....

SUDDENLY, the S.M. wakes her mother, grabs her belongings and her baby and tells the GUY and my FRIENDS that it was time to go.  The PARTY commenced.  They brought their BELONGINGS out to the car.  The S.M. got inside the GUYS car and they talked while everyone waited for her to get back to her baby and drive home or at least tell them what her plans were.  After a bit, the S.M. got out of the GUYS car and got into the other car, ordering the owner of the car to get out of the driver seat.  SHE wanted to DRIVE.  My FRIENDS thanked me, the GUY thanked me, but the out of state GUESTS did not say a word.  

The following day I tried calling my friend to check to see if they all made it home safe.  She was working (but I did not know it at the time) so I sent a text to the S.M. and asked her if they had made it home safely.  I had not heard from anyone all day.  Two HOURS after the TEXT, still no word from anyone.  The GUY had GIVEN me his number just in case I had questions about AUDIO RECORDING, so after not hearing from anyone I sent HIM a text APOLOGIZING for bothering him, but asking HIM if EVERYONE made it HOME safe.  No RESPONSE.  About three hours later at 6:30PM, I get a TEXT from the S.M. stating "Of course we did!" I looked at it and I thought it rather strange but gave it no further ATTENTION.  A few minutes LATER I received a TEXT from the S.M. that literally had my heart BEATING so HARD I thought that I was going to STROKE OUT!  She told me that I was inconsiderate, that I had played her all day, that I was unhappy in my relationship and that I was very lonely.  She said that SHE did not BLAME me for SOLICITING the ATTENTION of her desirable "FRIEND"!  The text went on and on about how TERRIBLE I was!  I responded to her text with "REALLY" so, she continued texting me with rude and INAPPROPRIATE comments and it really hurt my feelings.  I DID NOTHING WRONG! I finally spoke to my friend and she told me that the S.M. told her that I was hitting on her GUY and the mother(who was SLEEPING) heard the entire thing!  My friend told them that everyone heard what we were talking about and it was not anything more than AUDIO RECORDING and also, not to mention the fact that we were never alone.  I had to get this off my chest because just because the S.M. is a cheater does not mean I am.  I am happy, loyal, and faithful.  The bottom line, and she knows it, is that she is jealous because her friend was directing his attention somewhere other than to her.  She is insecure and envious.  She is blaming me for the rejection she got that night from the guy in his car while they were talking before they all left.  She wanted to go home with him, her plan all along, but he rejected her.  He went home alone, and she was embarrassed, rejected, and placed all the blame on me.  
The S.M. is now blocked and deleted, and she, her baby, her mother, and her guy friend are no longer welcome in my house.
I have wasted TOO much time with this situation. I have let it OCCUPY my mind and INTERUPT the flow of my work.  I was not able to concentrate or focus on my goals. It is so easy to get sucked into someone else's insecurities.  So easy to get sidetracked.  I have "GIVEN IT UP TO GOD" and I am back on TRACK!  Sorry to ramble about such nonsense but it does exist.  It is how you handle the situation that matters.  I should have "LET IT GO" and not have it affect my life, but it's hard.  Well, it's gone now!  I am back to writing and almost HALF WAY done with BOOK 6!!!!!!!  Love, Peace, and Happiness to all! Susan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The American Opioid Epidemic and Mental Illness

Someone Like Me-Is there a connection between addiction and mental illness? I say there is! Some people say that addiction is a choice, but I know for a fact that it’s not. Mental illness plays a big part in a persons decision making process and lifestyle choices. I am now in the middle of writing my 7th book and I will explain in detail how my chemically imbalanced mind thinks and reacts.  Well, at least how mine did before treatment anyway! Sure, I am no pro and I am not a doctor, but I have a genuine real life experience and a story to tell. I hope that you will open your mind to the possibility, or shall I say the reality, that addiction is indeed a disease and not a choice.

Behind Blue Eyes

Book Seven will be out soon! I have an editor now and everything is going as planned, just a bit behind schedule. I am going to expose a certain something that I didn’t intentionally leave out of my other books. I think that you will find it interesting and as always, I hope to inspire and help at least one person. LOVE-PEACE-HAPPINESS-STRENGTH-susie  Sweet Melissa Book Seven- Behind Blue Eyes  Because no one knows what it’s like...

My Name is Susie and I’m a Comma Addict

Editing a manuscript is like editing your life! Search for the mistakes and fix them! Book One of The Sweet Melissa Memoir Series has been revised!  No worries! I’m sure it has plenty of commas stuck in the wrong place! It also has dialogue and a more descriptive value including what? EMOTION,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,#Recovery #Adiction #OneDayAtATime If you need to hire an editor/life coach then do it!  If you’re stubborn like me and you want to do it alone, then be prepared for the criticism. Go through the pages of your manuscript/life one word at a time.  Find an easy flow. Don’t make it complicated with terms you don’t understand and ask for help when you can.  There’s one thing I’ve found to be true, and that’s putting comma’s in the right place.  I habitually overuse them .  I guess they are my “NEW DRUG of CHOICE” and sometimes I follow my own rules of punctuation. If I need a pause or a break, I shove one in!  I am a comma addict, but I’m